A new look for your Corporate Event
With customized packages for holiday parties, orientations, meetings, and even mediated professional development, Discovery offers a variety of spaces to accommodate your particular needs. Classrooms for breakout sessions, our STEAM gallery for a larger conference or a holiday party, and even a theater with HD projection for group programming. We can accommodate all of your AV needs with an integrated setup available in most spaces.
Challenge your team to work together in a thought provoking environment with an array of options with Discovery’s team building and networking opportunities to foster team unity and make a lasting impression.
Mediated team building opportunities at Discovery include Challenger missions to the Moon in our Challenger Learning Center/Spacecraft simulator, Escape the Room experiences, and The Great Rocket Challenge which ends with an actual paper rocket launch!
Add an hour of networking time (Happy Hour) with a variety of food and drink options, and even have your logo displayed on the galaxy on our Science on a Sphere.
Mission to Mars
- For groups of 12-25.
- Everyone has a job to do. Communication is key! Work as a team in Mission Control and our Spacecraft simulator for a successful launch, but be on your guard, emergencies can be mission critical!
- 3 hour time engagement
- 1 hour Networking Time
Escape the Room
- For groups of 2-8.
- Begin your program in the Henry B. duPont III Planetarium or in the Science Theater, and then make your way to the escape the room experience. Can you crack the code to escape the spacecraft and save the crew? We will give you an hour to figure it out!
- 1 hour of programming
- 1 hour to Escape the Room
- 1 hour of happy Hour
The Great Rocket Challenge
- Great for larger groups. Begin in one of our larger spaces (dependent upon group size). Break out into teams, and assign roles and leadership. Working within your “budget,” you must purchase all of the materials on your list, and be the first team to successfully construct a rocket for launch. Don’t forget…the clock is ticking!!
- End your experience by actually launching your rockets.
- 1 hour of programming
- 2 hour challenge engagement
- 1 hour of happy hour
Available add-on options:
- Planetarium show
- Straw towers or paper bridges mediated challenge
- Solar scope viewing (weather dependent)
- Ask about our nonprofit discounts and seasonal opportunities!
Request your rental and a team member will reach out to discuss!